Welcome to Occupational Health Services
Occupational Health Services is a well established company based on Immingham Dock. The company employs qualified and highly experienced Occupational Health Nurses supported by an Occupational Health Physician. Occupational Health Surveillance is a pro-active approach that many companies are now adopting to actively maintain and promote good health in the workplace and thus safeguard its most valuable asset - its employees.
Occupational Health should aim at the:
- Promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations
- Prevention of departures amongst workers due to health problems caused by their working conditions
- Protection of workers in their employment from risks resulting from factors adverse to health
- Placing and maintenance of the worker in an occupational environment adapted to his physiological and psychological capabilities.
Utilizing the expertise of specialist medical professionals, an employer can meet the above criteria by providing Occupational Health Surveillance for its existing employees (or prospective employees) to ensure that the individual is in a satisfactory state of health and thus able to undertake the duties required of them within the workplace.
How Can We Help You?
OHS provides flexible and cost effective Occupational Health Surveillance for employers/clients in a wide range of industries. There are a vast range of services available
All medicals are certified upon completion (pass or fail) to ensure that the employer/client has an accurate record of their employee's/client’s health and fitness.
Promoting good Occupational Health can also provide other important benefits including:
- Improving staff motivation, performance and productivity
- Encouraging better staff attendance and reduce stress levels
- Reducing sickness absence levels
- Meeting the statutory requirements under the Health and Safety at Work act 1974 and associated regulations
- Maintaining customer service
- Increasing profitability - which means it can more than pay for itself